I. INFORMACJE O PRZEDSIĘBIORCY
Internet wholesale www.kare.pl, run by:
ul. Ofiar Dąbia 4
II. GENERAL TERMS
- To place an order effectively, a computer with a procesor of at least 200MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card capable of 800×600 resolution and 256 colours, and web browser for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome is absolutely necessary, as well as keyboard and other devices allowing proper filling in electronic forms.
- Information placed ton the website of the store is not a tender within the meaning of the Civil Code. Prices and product descriptions are only commercial information. Ordering by the mechanisms available on the websites of the store, the Client places an offer to buy a particular product, on conditions indicated in the product description
- All the prices on the website are net prices (the do not include VAT tax), expressed in PLN Polish Złoty and do not include shipping costs, which are indicated separately in the description of every product.
- price of every product is valid until the stocks are used up.
- The Seller reseves the right to change the prices of the products on offer, implement new products to the offer, perform and cancel promotion campaigns on the websites of the store and make the changes.
- The Seller shall make every effort to make the products visible online match current stocks. In case of unavailability of some or all of the products ordered, the Seller shall inform the Buyer immediately, and in case of completing the payment, the Seller shall return the amount of money received.
- In case of sales or special offers that involves a limited quantity of products, the consignements shall be executed according to the sequence of orders, until the stocks are used up.
- The Seller provides the proof of purchase/VAT invoice which confirm an agreement on the sale. In case of a need for VAT invoice, all the required data must be filled in the order form.
- By placing the order, the Client declares that he/she has become familiar with and accepts the Terms and Conditions of the store.
III. PURCHASE CONDITIONS
- Orders from our store may be placed by filling in the forms available on our website.
- Registration and giving contact details (name, surname, address, NIP (taxpayer identification) number, telephone number, e-mail address, login and password) are absolutely necessary to place an order.
- The Buyer is obliged to provide correct and full data of the economic operator.
- Proper filling in the forms on the store website is the condition of executing the consignement.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject the orders if:
- the form has been filled in incorrectly and there is no confirmation of the order
- the transfer in proper amount will not be booked within 7 days
- the package sent will not be picked up